Last Revised June 21 2017
Welcome to the Oakridge Outfitters Online Site and Shop. This online shop is provided as a service to our customers. Please review the following terms and conditions of use which govern your use of this Site.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW AND BE BOUND BY THE AGREEMENT. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO UPDATE OR MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. FOR THIS REASON, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT WHENEVER YOU USE THE OAKRIDGE OUTFITTERS ONLINE SHOP OR SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ONLINE SHOP.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Right to Change Site
We reserve the right, at any time in our sole discretion, to:
• modify, suspend or discontinue the Oakridge Outfitters Online Shop or Site or any content, feature or product offered through the Shop, with or without notice;
• charge fees in connection with the use of the Shop; modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with the Shop;
• and/or offer opportunities to some or all users of the Shop.
You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Oakridge Outfitters Online Site and Shop, or any content, feature or product offered through the Site or Shop.
Shop and Site Contents
The Oakridge Outfitters Site and its contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or exploit in any way any of the contents or the Shop.
Unless otherwise specified, the Site and the contents are intended to promote and make available, Oakridge Outfitters products. The Site and Shop are controlled and operated by Oakridge Outfitters.
Personal Information Submitted Through the Site
Your submission of personal information through the Site is held in strictest confidence and is not shared with any other entity other than PayPal through which your online purchases are processed at your will.
Some of the products displayed on the Site are available in Oakridge Outfitters Store in Aurora Ontario. The prices displayed on the Site are quoted in CAD Dollars. Online price s may differ from in-store prices.
Certain products are available exclusively online through the Site. These products may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only through the Site according to the applicable return policy.
Oakridge Outfitters Online Shop Return Policy
We are a small business and as such require your cooperation to process returns. You may return products purchased through the Oakridge Outfitters Online Shop within the following guidelines.
General Return Guidelines
- To return an item you must follow specific instructions and return guidelines. Failure to contact us first may result in an unaccepted return.
- Returns will be accepted within 15 days of original purchase date and not after that time and not if you have failed to contact us first.
- You will be responsible for all costs of return shipping. Returns shipments will not be accepted at the store unless the shipment has been fully pre-paid.
- For all returns or exchanges, items must not be washed, worn or damaged.
- All original tags must be attached and you’ must include the original receipt.
- Refunds will be provided to the original method of payment if all above conditions are satisfied.
- We will provide an exchange if requested and if possible. In this instance, you will be responsible for all costs of the original return as well as the cost of the shipping charges of the exchanged item. If it is not possible for us to provide an exchange, we will refund your original method of payment provided all returns conditions above are satisfied.
Merchandise Store Locator and Reserve in Store
Oakridge Outfitters does currently offer a Reserve in Store feature.
Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Colors & Style
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and styles of our products that appear on the Site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color or style will be accurate.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Oakridge Outfitters harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, due to your use of the Site and/or your breach of any representation, warranty, or other provision of the Agreement.
How to Make a Return
Returns will be accepted within 15 days of shipping date, given the following guidelines are met.
To make a return, the first step is to send an email to email@example.com. And include the following information:
- Reason for Return – refund or exchange
- If exchange, what you are wishing to make an exchange for
- Full name, address, telephone number and date of purchase
We will reply to you to advise on our ability to provide an exchange. If it is possible for us to provide an exchange we will do so. If it is not possible we will provide a refund provided the return is received within 15 days of original shipping and conditions below are met.
You are responsible for all costs of shipping, including returns and shipments of exchanged items. Returns shipments will not be accepted at the store unless the shipment has been fully pre-paid.
For all returns or exchanges, items must not be washed, worn or damaged.
All original tags must be attached and you must include a copy of the original receipt.
Refunds will be provided to the original method of payment if all above conditions are satisfied.